Create your own Memory Vault in 3 easy steps
1. Customize your poster
2. Checkout & Upload pics
3. Approve your design
Real Reviews from Real Customers
Preserve your precious memories forever with a Memory Vault
The personalized print that tells the story of your life.
100s of photos into one
100% recreated by professional artists
Lasts up to 200 years
Slide left and right to see before/after.
Give a loved one the gift of memories
Free Shipping Worldwide
4-day Delivery on all posters & canvases.
SSL-encrypted, Safe Shopping Guaranteed.
1 Order = 1 Tree Planted
Every order helps preserve our planet.
Support Mental Health
1% of sales go to mental health care.
Got Questions? We’ve Answers!
Or message our friendly 24/7 Customer Care team.
How many photos?
You can have a good Memory Vault portrait with as few as 50 images. Of course, aim for as many photos as possible. The best vaults turn up past 200 photos. Other customers like to use almost 1,000. The more you have, the merrier.
1. Ask them for to upload the photos themselves, using the link provided in your Email or after Checkout on the Order tracking page.
How long does delivery take?
After you have approved the proofs, printing takes 1-3 and delivery takes 4 business days.
Please do check your email as this will speed up the delivery of your order.
Your order will typically be routed to our closest printing location, although sometimes due to availability/workload your order may be printed and sent from a nearby country.
NOTE: We have suspended orders from Russia and Belarus, which we no longer do business in.
Our experienced designers will advise you on the best positioning and tile sizes and hand adjust for the perfect fit.
Photo Guidelines — for Main image and Background images
1. The Main image must be good quality - please upload a clear image that you'd like your Memory Vault to be reconstructed around.
2. For the best results - we strongly suggest the uploaded photo to be taken from the waist up and somewhat close-up, as shown in the example below:
3. Using the preview feature - After uploading your main image, crop/place your image the way you would like to fit it on your poster or canvas.
1. Uploading background images - After checking out, select 50 to 500 images, which would consist of your Memory Vault's background. You'll be prompted to do it in your Order Confirmation page.
Here's what it looks like on your Order Confirmation page, the black button shown below:
2. Upload from any device - You can upload your background photos from any device. So you could select some images from your phone, some from your computer, and your partners' and friends' devices as well.
You can access the Uploading Photos by:
1. Visiting the Upload Photos page on our site, or
2. Simply clicking the link in your order confirmation email.
3. Extra tip: You can sort all your images into an album or a folder, so you can make it easier to upload them all at once.
Photo Safeguard Protocol
FOR MAXIMUM PRIVACY & SAFETY OF DATA
Purpose of this page: To explain our 3-step approach to keeping your data and memories safe.
After creating our unique product, one of the main areas that needed to be addressed
Both for us and our customers, was the safety of the photos that are being uploaded. We'd never share our own materials without assurance.
We sent a poll to our customers, and the main questions were:
"What happens to materials when they are uploaded?", "Where are they being stored?", "For how long?", "Who has access to them?", or more generally "Is my data safe?".
Then, our tech wizard William championed Data Safety and made sure that maximum security for customer uploaded materials is embed into our DNA. And this is what he came up with...
A unique 3 layer photo protection system..
THE PHOTO SAFEGUARD PROTOCOL
The photo safety protocol consists of a 3-step safety layer system layer that's designed to protect your beloved memories (photos) from any ill intent!
The safety layers:
Data storage location
All photo uploads are stored on Google Cloud storage in the us-west datacenter region.
Google has the most secure servers in the world. Nothing beats them in terms of technology and safety. You can learn more about it here.
The storage can be accessed only using encrypted virtual cloud computing devices. Only our designers can access them, using Two-Step Authentication, which are equipped with our own unique signature-developed AI Machine learning platform that creates the Memory Vaults.
Auto storage clearance
Any photos or videos you upload are set to automatically delete after 2 calendar weeks. None of them is accessible by anyone unless the customer requested whereby the lead project designer receives access.
And all of this with one goal in mind...
To keep your favourite moments safe, using the latest security tech, to make your shopping journey completely worry-free.